Friday 31 May 2013

new furry friends

i'm back! well i've been gone for a bit because i've been trying to make clones but i also have been getting some new puffles so i'll show you them all


the orange puffles
today I got 4 orange puffles. they are...
Timmy
Chomper
Zack
Bucky
and they will happily be living with me and the other puffles.
name: Inventor
Inventor is a brown puffle. he likes to fly in his toy jet. he likes to eat cocolate.

name: Moody
Moody is a black puffle. he is very grumpy. he rarely smiles.

well their my new puffles. until next time...
waddle on!
mrpuffle25

5 comments:

  1. hi mrpuffle its me vampire898

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dude! My GOD! It's been years since I've been on this blog! Before you ask, yes, it's me. MrPuffle25. Now known as ToaOfScotland22. But still! Sorry for the VERY late reply!

      Delete
    2. Hi dude! My GOD! It's been years since I've been on this blog! Before you ask, yes, it's me. MrPuffle25. Now known as ToaOfScotland22. But still! Sorry for the VERY late reply!

      Delete
  2. Hello everyone, this is Mrpuffle25. It's been years since I was on this blog! I've forgotten the password for this one now. But really! Thank you for being my friend while I was on the blog. I have moved on to other thing now, including YouTube. So, once again, thank you for being there for me. And for one final time...

    Waddle On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just want to yiff the wolf why does everyone hate me

    ReplyDelete